Monday, January 25, 2010

Pants on the Ground

I did it! I made the pants. I knew I could. My son, Jake, loooooves them and literally wont take them off! I only had enough elastic for one pair and my other son, Luke, keeps asking for some so we are going to run out and get some more "T Shirt Pants Supplies" while big brother is at school today.

Jake's favorite part about them, other than that they are super comfy, is that they came from Daddy's shirt. My husband keeps asking him "Have you seen my green shirt?" and Jake just laughs and laughs. He thinks I'm going to get in trouble for cutting up shirts or something. It's so cute!

So with out further ado - The Pants!

They aren't my finest sewing job but they look like pants to me! For some reason every time I make something like this the first time I'm too eager to iron and pin and everything else. I rush through the steps and I always come out with a fine product but I know it could be better. The first time is like a practice round for me, if you will.

Please forgive this horrible picture there is no sunshine in New Jersey right now leaving me with horrible lighting for a picture. Plus my model wasn't feeling very "model-y" today.





Ugh what a bad picture! Oh well you get the point, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment