Thursday, February 4, 2010

A valentine fit for a boy

Well lets face it Valentine's Day is not very boyish with all it's pink and red and hearts everywhere. Every February I scour the Internet to find a valentine that is "manly" enough for my son to send to all his little buddies at school. This year we came across this one from Family Fun and he was sold. I had actually picked out a couple of other ones but once he set his eyes on this bad boy he just knew in his heart it was the way he wanted to spread valentine cheer.

So we gathered our supplies



And off we went!


First I printed "I'm wheely glad we're friends!" on the sheets of card stock. I divided the paper into 4's and just placed the words on the bottom left corner (I thought I took a picture of this but apparently I was wrong!)

Then I let my l little guy loose with some paint and his toy car. This was so much fun for him!



After the paint dried he signed his name. I just love how he writes, backwards "J" and all!




Then we attached our little chocolate cars that we found at our local party store and we were ready to cross the finish line!

We had a blast making them and I think they are a great valentine for a little man to hand out to all his buddies!




No comments:

Post a Comment