Friday, January 22, 2010

I heart Blogs

I do! I really, really do! What a great little community this is of creativity and idea sharing. Each day I find a new blog that I love! My mind is spinning with all the new and creative ideas I find each day and my heart is over filled with love for all the people that take the time to share with me (they are just talking to me, right?) Oh how I love blogs...

I can't even begin to list a few of my favorite cause I love them all so much!!

This morning I woke up with a bit of a soar throat and am going to spend the day at home with my boys and I think I am going to make them T-Shirt Pants thanks to a tutorial I found HERE. What a wonderful blog written by such a creative/crafty person! I have everything I need right here and a beautiful new sewing machine that my husband got me for my birthday, my old one quit on me :( , so I'm going to give it a whirl!
I'll post my result (hopefully) tomorrow!

Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment